What Was New In 2019
This page generally only reports the most notable changes. You’ll have had to explore to find the additions to the world.
At some point in life the world’s beauty becomes enough. You don’t need to photograph, paint or even remember it. It is enough. — Toni Morrison (1931–2019)
- Some Fens have been trained not to juggle their weapons while walking.
To see the Summer Sky
Is Poetry, though never in a Book it lie –
True Poems flee –
— Emily Dickinson (1830–1886)
- Work continues on a new (old?) project.
Creativity is piercing the mundane to find the marvelous. — Bill Moyers (b. 1934)
- Nothing to see here; move along.
For when a child is born the mother also is born again. — Gilbert Parker (1862–1932)
- Reminder: starting this update, we’re shifting to a slightly more leisurely release schedule, with updates appearing on the first Wednesday of each (RL) month. Thus today’s v1118 will be followed by v1123 on June 5th, v1127 on July 3rd, v1132 on August 7th, and so forth.
I sing of brooks, of blossoms, birds, and bowers,
Of April, May, of June, and July flowers.
I sing of May-poles, hock-carts, wassails, wakes,
Of bridegrooms, brides, and of their bridal-cakes.
— Robert Herrick (1591–1674)
- The GMs are outside enjoying the spring weather (no significant updates this time around).
- As noted above, the v1118 update is scheduled for May 1st. Thereafter, though, we plan to shift to a slightly slower release cadence: specifically, on the first Wednesday of each (RL) month. Thus v1118 would be followed by v1123 on June 5th, v1127 on July 3rd, and so forth.
Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. — Sholem Aleichem (1859–1916)
- Apologies for the lateness of the updateness.
- What’s that smell?
For after all, the best thing one can do when it is raining is let it rain. — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807–1882)
- This bullet item intentionally left blank.
I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house. — Zsa Zsa Gábor (1917–2016)
- Certain containers have been expanded, both in capacity and in variety.
Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. — Dr. Martin Luther King (1929–1968)
- We hope that everyone had fun this past update; thanks for your continued support for Clan Lord!