What Was New In 2017
This page generally only reports the most notable changes. You’ll have had to explore to find the additions to the world.
Cleanliness is indeed next to godliness. — Christopher Morley (1890–1957)
Cleanliness becomes more important when godliness is unlikely. — P. J. O’Rourke (b. 1947)
- We apologize, again, for the mishap that afflicted the v1000-to-v1003 update. At long last we’re able to award the lion’s share of the ranks that we’d planned to give out as compensation for the lost time.
I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes, — and the stars through his soul. — Victor Hugo (1802–1885)
- Housing mannequins now correctly display shifting tie-dyed cloaks and shirts.
- We had some reports of “choppy” sound playback in the v1000 Mac client. With any luck, v1003 fixes that.
If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years, how man would marvel and stare. — Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803–1882)
- Happy v1000!
- Humble and heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful players who have kept this game alive through the past 19 years! 💝
- Not totally new, but this seems as good an occasion as any to advertise it: check out our historical splash-screen gallery!